Register Via Phone: (877) 926-9693
RSVP Code 391972
Where: Ruth’s Chris Steak House
275 S W Temple,
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Doors open at 5:30 PM and close at 6:00 PM
The Presentation Starts at 6:00 PM
This event and dinner are completely complimentary.
Dinner will be served promptly following the presentation.
What We Will Discuss:
- Why you need a distribution plan, instead of a pie chart. We will focus on how to pull income correctly.
- Why the “buy and hold” stock strategy could destroy your retirement.
- Why bond funds are not safe.
- How to help protect your risk assets in the next market drop.
- Why we hate variable annuities, income annuities, and income riders.
- Why we believe the 4% Rule was responsible for destroying millions of Americans’ retirement.
If you enter retirement and use the same strategies that you used while you were working, you will probably draw income from a plan that looks like a pie chart. If you continue to do so, we believe it is only a matter of time until it falls apart and you will have to either go back to work or change your lifestyle.
Don’t put your retirement at risk with investment advice from a banker or broker who does not get paid unless you take risks. We are fiduciaries and want to help!
Dinner will be served after the presentation. Attendees of our seminar will be offered to schedule a one on one visit with one of our planners at no cost. Attendees are not required in any way to schedule this visit. This seminar is filled with valuable information that has been written for individuals and couples between the ages of 55-80 with at least $300,000 of investible assets. As a professional courtesy, we ask that those who work in the financial industry to not attend.